Serves customers by providing information; responding to requests; resolving problems; collecting revenue.
- Provides information to customers by verifying understanding of request; answering questions; offering assistance.
- Initiates service by recording requests; forwarding to dispatching.
- Collects revenue by receiving and recording payments.
- Resolves billing problems by identifying the problem; explaining procedures; forwarding required adjustments.
- Improves quality results by evaluating processes; recommending changes.
- Updates job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities.
- Accomplishes customer service and organization mission by completing related results as needed.
- Assists Cashiers solving any potential issues
- Oversee the front end of the Grocery
Customer Service Clerk Skills and Qualifications:
- Informing Others
- Verbal Communication
- Resolving Conflict and Problem Solving
- Good Listening skills
- Ability to Multi-tasking
- Great Customer Service
- General Math Skills
- Promoting Process Improvement
- Attention to Great Detail and Quality Focus
Essential Job Functions:
- Stand and walk for extended periods of time
- Bend and stoop to grasp objects and climb ladders. Bend and twist neck and waist, reach above and below shoulders and squat
- Bend and lift loads, not to exceed 50 pounds. Push and pull carts weighing up to 100 pounds.
- Repetitive use of hands for grasping, pushing, and pulling
- Environmental exposure to extreme temperatures (coolers, ovens, freezers, outdoors, etc.)
Treasure Island Foods
Christ Kamberos and his brother opened the first Treasure Island store in 1963 on the north side of Chicago in a bustling, multi-ethnic neighborhood on the lake. Their mission was to provide a supermarket that would combine the conventional with the best of specialty, imported and domestic products at competitive prices.
Today, Treasure Island Foods remain a hands-on family business with 7 stores in densely populated areas of Chicago and North Shore suburbs of Wilmette. Our product assortments include whatever ingredients your recipes require including a large selection of organics and natural items. Our buyers travel the USA and Europe each year to find the "new things" and the best quality items available.
Company Website: www.tifoods.com
(if you already have a resume on Indeed)