- Perform the day to day processing of accounts payable transactions to ensure that finances are maintained in an effective, up to date and accurate manner Main Activities
- Receive and verify invoices and requisitions for goods and services
- Verify that transactions comply with financial policies and procedures
- Prepare batches of invoices for data entry
- Data enter invoices for payment
- Process backup reports after data entry
- Manage the weekly checks run
- Record all checks
- Prepare vendor checks for mailing
- List all vendor checks in the log book
- Prepare manual checks as and when required
- Maintain listing of accounts payable
- Maintain the general ledger
- Maintain updated vendor files and file numbers
- Print and distribute monthly financial reports
- High school diploma or equivalent and at least 1 year related experience and/or training; or acceptable combination of education and experience.
- Must have strong analytical and organizational skills
- Self-motivated and ability to adjust in different work environment.
- Good communication skills for dealing with customers, employees, and vendors.
- Strong Computer proficiency
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of the work being performed by people assigned to this work. This is not an exhaustive list of all duties, responsibilities, and requirements. TI Foods management reserves the right to amend and change duties, responsibilities, and requirements to meet business and organizational needs as necessary.
Treasure Island Foods
Christ Kamberos and his brother opened the first Treasure Island store in 1963 on the north side of Chicago in a bustling, multi-ethnic neighborhood on the lake. Their mission was to provide a supermarket that would combine the conventional with the best of specialty, imported and domestic products at competitive prices.
Today, Treasure Island Foods remain a hands-on family business with 7 stores in densely populated areas of Chicago and North Shore suburbs of Wilmette. Our product assortments include whatever ingredients your recipes require including a large selection of organics and natural items. Our buyers travel the USA and Europe each year to find the "new things" and the best quality items available.
Company Website: www.tifoods.com
(if you already have a resume on Indeed)