- Overseeing the entire e-commerce department
- Identifying and evaluating new marketing opportunities to increase the website traffic and online production
- Determining the website format and interacting with the web developers to design or make changes accordingly
- Undertaking a research to understand the demographic targets, search engine traffic, media buying, etc.
- Financial planning and preparing of budgets
- Supervising the e-commerce department and allocating task to the staff
- Undertake interviewing processes and recruit the e-commerce analysts, marketing executives, etc.
- Providing necessary training to the newly joined recruits and allocate work to them
- Demonstrating project strategies and plans to the higher officials
- Analytical and impeccable organizational skills
- Expert communication skills, both verbal as well as written
- Creative with a strategic mind set
- Flexible to changing conditions and possessing high level of integrity
- Professional attitude with clients as well as colleagues
- Expert knowledge of various business principles such as marketing strategy, financial analysis, and supply chain oversight
- Expert understanding of different technological components of online commerce
- Knowledge of database creation and management
- Knowledge of search engine optimization tactics, data mining, and security issues
- 4-5 years minimum e-commerce sales experience preferred
- Bachelor's degree in Marketing/ Information Technology/ Computer Science
- Master's degree in Marketing/ Computer Science/ Information Technology
Treasure Island Foods
Christ Kamberos and his brother opened the first Treasure Island store in 1963 on the north side of Chicago in a bustling, multi-ethnic neighborhood on the lake. Their mission was to provide a supermarket that would combine the conventional with the best of specialty, imported and domestic products at competitive prices.
Today, Treasure Island Foods remain a hands-on family business with 7 stores in densely populated areas of Chicago and North Shore suburbs of Wilmette. Our product assortments include whatever ingredients your recipes require including a large selection of organics and natural items. Our buyers travel the USA and Europe each year to find the "new things" and the best quality items available.
Company Website: www.tifoods.com
(if you already have a resume on Indeed)